Mighty Mug - the mug that stands up for you.
PLEASE NOTE: BeyondCool is pleased to announce that the new Australian distributor for the Mighty Mug range of drinkware is Hale Imports Pty Ltd. To place an order or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.haleimports.com.au.
Mighty Mug is the only mug powered by Smartgrip which means it won't fall when you knock into it. Watch the video to see it in action.
After one too many spills the makers of Mighty Mug set out to create a new type of desk mug - a mug that would stand up to falling down. Mighty Mug is built with patented Smartgrip technology which allows Mighty Mug to know when to grip and when to lift. So when you accidentally knock into it, Mighty Mug grips to your desk and doesn't tip over.
The unique slimline double walled design of Mighty Mug ensures you can use it in your car or at your desk or anywhere there is a smooth, flat surface. The flip top drink lid is completely leak proof and easy to clean.
What is Smartgrip Technology and how does it work?
- Place the Smartgrip enhanced Mighty Mug down on any smooth, non-porous flat surface like your desk or table.
- Once set down Mighty Mug goes into “grip” mode, trapping a small amount of air at its base creating a powerful grip. It is this, powerful airlock grip (or vacuum) which allows Mighty Mug to resist accidental knocks and which prevents it from falling over.
- The best part about Mighty Mug is that it knows when to grip and when to lift. Mighty Mug instantly releases the vacuum when you lift it straight up and go in for a sip, so it is a 100% natural drinking experience - just like any traditional mug.
Thermal Heat Rating of Mighty Mugs are as follows:
- After 1 hour: 130F / 54C
- After 2 hours: 119F / 48C
- After 3 hours: 101F / 38C
The stainless steel models have a higher heat rating of 130F / 54C after 4 hours.
Please note: the temperature of the liquid depends on when it was placed in the mug. Everyone has a different opinion on what is drinkable or not.
Mighty Mug Care & Use Instructions, please click here.