BeyondCool Trading Terms
- First orders are Pro Forma.
- No minimum order.
- Flat rate 7% order value freight charges with a minimum $35 delivery fee per order (standard Australia capital cities).
- Credit terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
- Late account payments are subject to a finance charge of 18% per annum.
- Credit facilities are subject to completion of and approval of a BeyondCool Credit Application Form.
- Goods on new and back orders will not be supplied to overdue accounts until such time as the account is brought up to date.
- All orders are to be made by written purchase order.
- All Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- All Prices exclude GST.
- Faulty Goods - Customer must notify BeyondCool within 30 days of receipt of faulty goods.
- Order Short & Over Supply- Customer must notify BeyondCool within 7 days of receipt of order.
- Freight incorrectly charged: Customer must notify BeyondCool within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
- We reserve the right to pass on finance collection costs and legal fees in relation to the recovery of any late payments of this account.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions regarding BeyondCool’s Trading Terms, or would like further information please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.